Why Southwest Plastics
Ten Reasons Why Southwest Plastics Co. is your Best Partner for Plastic Injection Molding Solutions
- Experience: Southwest Plastics has been in business for over 45 years and has been involved with countless successful plastic projects from concept through high production.
- Integrity: We do business in a completely above the boards manner that keeps our customers satisfied and coming back to Southwest Plastics for project after project.
- Quality: Our quality and manufacturing management system is certified to the requirements of ISO 9001
- Service: Superior service at all levels of customer interaction is the key element that keeps our customers satisfied and returning time and time again. It is our goal to become an extension of our customer's business and be in essence your "plastics partner".
- Value: Competitive pricing along with unparalleled responsiveness and ingenuity results in superior total value to our customers.
- Expertise: The personnel at Southwest Plastics has worked in the plastics industry for many years and has amassed much in the way of experience and creativity which is brought to bear on all projects new or old.
- Stability: In the more than 45 years Southwest Plastics has been in business, we have grown steadily at a managed rate to ensure ongoing viability and financial health.
- Technology: As the plastics industry has evolved, many technological processing improvements have been innovated to enhance quality and efficiency of the manufacturing process. Southwest Plastics has a program of investing in continual improvement of our capabilities to ensure we are at the forefront of developments in our industry.
- Practicality: As a result of the many years of experience we have, we are able to offer a high degree of common sense to new projects to come up with practical as well as technical solutions.
- Flexibility: At Southwest Plastics we maintain a system that is flexible enough to respond to the changing and varied requirements presented by our customers.
Count on Southwest Plastics for reliable performance every time. We have been serving customers from aerospace to fitness and automotive to fast food dispensing requiring all volumes of production for over 45 years. Our customers rely on our experience and attention to detail with thermoplastic and thermoset plastic compounds for thermoplastic injection molding, thermoset injection molding thermoset compression molding and rubber molding.