Supplier Terms and Conditions
PLEASE REVIEW OUR SUPPLIER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Southwest Plastics Co. will be notified in cases of nonconforming product and or changes in product or processes. Southwest Plastics Co. approval will be required when any of the above-mentioned issues have taken place.
2. The supplier will flow down to sub-tier suppliers all applicable requirements of the purchase order including key characteristics.
3. Certification(s) of Compliance to all applicable specifications will be required if requested by Southwest Plastics Co.
4. A right of Entry shall be granted to Southwest Plastics Co., its customers, and regulatory authorities and to all facilities involved with all applicable records made ready for review.
5. The supplier is responsible for Lost or Damaged Product
6. A Third-Party Quality Management system or at a minimum, a Corrective Action and or Calibration system is preferred.
7. Prevention of the use of counterfeit parts (see AS9100D / ISO 9001:2015 section 8.1.4 standard).
8. Records resulting from the processing of this order shall be retained for a minimum of (7) years after completion of Southwest Plastics Co. customer’s contract, or as otherwise required by that customer.
9. Ensure that persons/employees are aware of: (AS9100D / ISO9001:2015 8.4.3)
- Their contribution to product or service conformity
- Their contribution to product safety, and
- The importance of ethical behavior
PLEASE DOWNLOAD A COPY FOR YOUR FILES